Town Clerk

General Duties and Services provided by the Town Clerk

  • Issues dog, marriage, and civil union licenses.
  • Issues motor vehicle renewals
  • Notarizes documents
  • Records deeds, mortgages and liens.
  • Administers the Freeman’s Oath for voting.
  • Mails requested absentee ballots for voter applicants.
  • Records certified copies of military DD 214 discharge papers for military personnel.
  • Issues Green Mountain Passports.

Click here for Schedule of Town Clerk Fees  Please note that this fee schedule is old and may be out of date – please contact the Town Clerk at 453-3800 or

Town Meetings and Local Elections – Information for citizens courtesy of the Secretary of State



Comments are closed.